Monday, November 14, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Hello all and welcome to All Things Gaming with GamerBloodline,

A little about me:

I have been playing video games since I could remember and I am sure many of you can relate. I like to fancy myself a hardcore gamer, not because I can spend 40-60 hours a week playing games, which I can with ease. Also, not so I can claim to be an encyclopedia of games, which I am not. I am a hardcore gamer because I am truly immersed in the medium. I want to see what the industry can accomplish. This is one of the reasons I am attending school to design games of my own.

Why I created this Blog:

I created this blog with the intention of building relationships with other Gamers. I am not an industry journalist, nor do I have any insight on industry secrets. However, I have a passion for video games and the gaming industry as a whole. The purpose of this blog is to share that passion with others like myself. I will provide links to popular industry news and rumors, give my impressions on new releases, game demos and betas (Consoles/handheld/mobile). Additionally, I will occasionally have giveaways, member polls, fun trivia and much more. Are you excited? I sure am.

Don’t for subscribe to the blog, exciting things are on the horizon. Also, follow me on twitter for access to industry vets, gaming news sites and some of the instructors helping to shape my future as a game designer.


Until Next time,

GamerBloodline was here.